The Yamoto 1/60 v.2 Excitement Poll

sqidd

well i got one roy ver 2.. but didn't really feel the urge to get the next releases, except for the VF-1D though..

err.. does that make me abnormal?? nevertheless, i think my wallet/bank saving's safe for the next few month or so.. :wacko:

good luck to you! :lol:

What DSLR did you buy? :)

sony alpha a350..it was on sale

On the topic: Bring on the new 1/60's :lol: btw, how much are the old 1/60s with strike nowadays? I'm planning on getting one for a custom project I'm thinking of doing :D

theyre kinda hard to find one now, last time i saw one on ebay it was going for $80

Maybe some members still have one for sale? I got mine for $40 (or was it 45?)

Thanks! 40-45 dollars is an ideal price for me :) If I can find one with the S$H in, that'll be great :) I don't need the box and since I'll be using it for a custom,I don't really care if there are a lot of paint chips :)

@ Vegas:

First time I noticed your location :) didn't realize you're a Filipino as well :)

Sony Alphas are getting good reviews from those who have them :) and Sony's lenses are top-notch, being Carl Zeiss ones :D

pre pinoy 'to =)

those carl zeiss lens are way out of my budget, instead i bought a sigma one.

back to topic.....im really looking forward about the vf-1d though. im glad theyre including minmei and hikaru in civilian outfit

and yamato pls hurry up on the ve-1!