Massive Macross project

theBW

Hails all,

In the past few months I have been off line working on a macross mod.Been working on the mission scripts and other things for it.The mod will be in the Wing commander Secret Ops engine Because there is so many Editing tools for the engine,you can do alot to it.check these site to see what i mean.WC:UE and WC:Standoff.I will be putting in original sceens from MAcross:DYRL movie in the mod.Right now we are looking for a web designer for a good web site for this mod to = the mass project this is.Plus if you would like to help please email me,Im sure we would love the help.Not only will in have FMV movies in the game it will have th music and ingame cut screens with the engine.here is my web site and I know its very bad lol thats why we need a good web designer.Macross:Lost Universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that was the tcs midway right now we are importing the fighters then we go to the capships.for the capships we are changing the turrets to be mecha to make it like the movie.All so you will be playing a new person in the macross Universe. We are working on every aspect of the game.

Blackwolf