Are they enemy toys for m7 out there?

rewooh

There were some resin garage kits of a few of the enemy mecha (I know the VF-14 was made for sure), but I've never seen any toys. Considering how awful the other M7 toys Bandai made were, I somehow don't think we missed on anything.

You can see my Bandai Micro Macross Fz-109 battroid and fighter (the pink figures) in the right side of this photo.

I'll try to take some close-up photos this weekend, if I remember.

Graham

You could fix those warped wings without too much effort. Just immerse them in some hot water (around 90C) for a few seconds. They should start to straighten out. You can finish straightening them by hand and then run some cold water over them.

You can see my Bandai Micro Macross Fz-109 battroid and fighter (the pink figures) in the right side of  this photo.

I'll try to take some close-up photos this weekend, if I remember.

Graham

You could fix those warped wings without too much effort. Just immerse them in some hot water (around 90C) for a few seconds. They should start to straighten out. You can finish straightening them by hand and then run some cold water over them.

Yeah, I know, but why bother. All the figures in that photo have been in storage for the past couple of years anyway, I haven't even looked at them for ages. that photo is really old.

Graham