The Tick vs Season 3---ever coming out in the US?

I'm finding posts from January asking if it'll ever come out, and no word since then. I'm currently really doubting it'll ever come out---a LOT of the Buena Vista "90's toons on DVD" series have "stopped". I'd buy the R2 release, but I have no means to play it. (though I probably could just buy a really cheap DVD drive, set it to region 2, and leave it like that---but I really prefer watching stuff on my TV, not my PC)

Season 3 has my 2 all-time fave eps, so having season 1 and 2 doesn't really help "satisfy" my desire for Tick episodes...

I had forgotten all about season 3. I just checked my usual sources and came up with zilch. I hope it's still coming. There was a rumor too that it was going to include the Moleman episode that got nixed from the prior sets.

It damn well better come out. I wish they would have just released the entire series in one box to begin with.

In toy-related news, there is supposedly a Tick figure in the works by Shocker Toys. I don't think they've shown anything yet, but their sculpts for The Maxx looked pretty good when theyshowed them off a few months back.