WANTED: VF-22 Cockpit images

Starscream

I'm working on some fan art and I'm at a complete block as far as the background goes. It requires a VF-22 cockpit. Below is the image thus-far. But until I can find some good VF-22 cockpit images, I'm at a standstill since I don't want to halfass it and have it come out less than perfect (I'm a serious perfectionist).

I used to have some pics of the cockpit, but I can't find them anymore. And this is going to drive me insane. :\

post-8055-1209940306_thumb.jpg

I'm working on some fan art and I'm at a complete block as far as the background goes. It requires a VF-22 cockpit. Below is the image thus-far. But until I can find some good VF-22 cockpit images, I'm at a standstill since I don't want to halfass it and have it come out less than perfect (I'm a serious perfectionist).

I used to have some pics of the cockpit, but I can't find them anymore. And this is going to drive me insane. :\

"...Ask and thee shall receive...". Hehehe.

1)) Fighter mode cockpit (viewing forward):

vf-22-fighter-cockpitfront.gif

2)) Fighter mode cockpit (viewing rearward):

vf-22-fighter-cockpitrear.gif

3)) Battroid mode cockpit (viewing forward):

vf-22-battroid-cockpitfront.gif

4)) Battroid mode cockpit (viewing rearward):

vf-22-battroid-cockpitrear.gif

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Aha, looks like kronnang beat me to my own website :) In addition to the above pictures from my website, you should check out Macross Dynamite 7, which shows some brief but good pictures of the cockpit inside the black/green VF-22 fighter that Gamlin pilots. I know for sure there's a shot that shows the colors specifically, including the holographics on the main monitor (seen in episode 4).

THis is a poor video, but watch this at time index 1:50 and you'll see the interior cockpit colors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJUPvERKOuY&NR=1

There's probably a better version out there on the internet, if you don't feel like downloading the episode.

Edited by Mr March

Aha, looks like kronnang beat me to my own website :) In addition to the above pictures from my website, you should check out Macross Dynamite 7, which shows some brief but good pictures of the cockpit inside the black/green VF-22 fighter that Gamlin pilots. I know for sure there's a shot that shows the colors specifically, including the holographics on the main monitor (seen in episode 4).

THis is a poor video, but watch this at time index 1:50 and you'll see the interior cockpit colors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJUPvERKOuY&NR=1

There's probably a better version out there on the internet, if you don't feel like downloading the episode.

Yeah. I used to have all Macross 7. Lost it in a harddrive crash a few years back. :\ Thank you both. :D I'll post updated pics hopefully this week with the background. Still torn between whether to do it hand drawn and photoshopped, or whether to take it to 3DS Max.

Edited by Starscream