Mospeada Game Translation Help

can translate part of it, I need to brush up on my Kanji, hope this helps a tiny bit.

1) Game Name: Kikō Sōseiki Mospeada Genesis Climber

2) Game Theme: ??? Mecha Vs Inbits ????

3) Players: 2 and Up

4) Play Time: 30 Minutes and up

5) Game Level: ???

6) ???

7) ???

8) Units: 468 (Mecha ???)

Edited by lord_breetai

can translate part of it, I need to brush up on my Kanji, hope this helps a tiny bit.

2) Game Theme: ??? Mecha Vs Inbits ????

5) Game Level: ???

6) ???

7) ???

8) Units: 468 (Mecha ???)

Thanks! I figured #8 was a piece count as there are exactly 468 little game tiles. I was trying to match up other parts to the numbers and none of it was making any sense. There are 3 game boards, so one of those might be 6 or 7. I am wondering if there were supposed to be more instructions as the booklet that is there seems to only cover the rules, and there is a roman numeral 3 (III) on the back cover possibly indicating the third book? I am wondering if there might have been a couple of other books that had Mospeada info and possibly scenario setup as I do not see any section of the rules that indicates how you set up the game, just how you move and "Rock-on". (not being derogatory, that is the actual text on about half the Lock-on tiles...yes some say Lock-On while others say Rock-On :rolleyes: )

2) Game Theme: Earth Recapture Army Mecha Vs Inbits. War of (Battle Warmer??) reproduced

5) Game Level: War level

6) Level of Ease/Difficulty: 3

7) Map boards: 3

8) Units: 468 (Mecha inclusive)

Edited by Shun

Actually, there aren't as many Rock-on tiles as I remembered. They are limited to the TLEAD (sic) :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the translation help, it looks like the game is complete.

If you get all the rules figured out, let me know. I've always wanted to play mine :)