1/100th Skyfire

rosedoggydog

skyfirefrontlr0.th.jpg skyfirerearmx8.th.jpg

skyfirefrontleftjr0.th.jpg skyfirebirdseyefy4.th.jpg skyfire1px1.th.jpg

skyfire3cn0.th.jpg skyfire4lo5.th.jpg

skyfire2qg6.th.jpg skyfiregerwalkat8.th.jpg

I had entered a contest for kitbashing on a transformers site and I decided on doing a 1/100th Skyfire. I'm really disappointed that the Super & Strike parts weren't availble yet from Toynami. I had fun doing this it was challenging for such a small scale. Now that it has been offically entered I may spend to time and finish the rest of it.

Enjoy.

Edited by rosedoggydog

Please feel free to leave feedback/comments :)

hey there RDD, i just love jet/skyfire. nice work there too. i love it! hey, you may want to order some G1 jetfire reprolabels and fix up your G1 jetfire there. whoever put those decals on was horrible! i am trying to hunt one down now. wanna sell him? :p never hurts to ask i say. zedz

Looks like an excellent job. The 1/100 Toynamis make great fodder for custom jobs 'cause you don't have that fear of destroying a $100 toy over your head.

Nope just the $60 it cost me between the two figures I used to do this. I know better now and would only do one. By the time I got everything I needed just for this job it cost me $100 just in parts.

• 2 weeks later...
Easy to forget how much smaller these are from the original. will look really great when you get the chance to snag a strike set for it.

It does look really great RDD!!! With such a small figure to work with too. Keep up the good work.

:ph34r: