Need Help Customizing...

misterryno

Hey all, a little while back I purchased a JetFire and I have been thinking of customizing him into a VT-1 Super Ostrich. I finally convinced myself that I actually do not have the skill that it would take to do so. I have taken him apart and am working on soaking the parts in PineSol to strip the paint, but not all the paint has come off....it seems like the paint actually has come off but some of the plastic has been "stained" by the paint. Anyways....after convincing myself that I prob. cannot do this on my own I have come to the point of where I would like to commision someone here to do this for me. I don't have ALOT of money and would like to see if I can get a good price for good work done. I also am currently having a set of SO booby ducks made so I would like to see if I could get this guy customized in a timely manner. If ANYONE out there could do this for me PLEASE PM me with a price you may charge and how long you think it would take you to do so. I know that there are some folks out there that have AWESOME skills when it comes to a 1/55, so you are the people I am looking for. I have been asked to post some pics of the parts but my computers hard drive crashed and I am working on a POS laptop that I have at the moment so it will be a bit till I can get some pics up. THANKS ALOT.

:ph34r:

Do you have the parts you need cast up already? The head etc?

I would need a head.....otherwise everything else is fine.....just need to finish stripping some paint and then get him repainted. I would like to have someone that has previously done a repaint of a 1/55. I also would like the colors to match the 1985 SO almost to perfection....although....I am waiting to hear from the maker of the FastPack Kit for the exact color of orange he is using so I can let whomever does this repaint know so that they will match.

:ph34r: