Custom Stickers for VF-0A

Hikuro

I was wondering if anyone knows where you can get custom stickers....honestly the only thing I'm really looking for is somewhere I can get my name as the pilot *Shrug* :unsure: I know, typical, but I just baught a VF-0A and thought it'd be nice if I could get something like that slapped on instead of "Shin Kudo" or "Roy Fokker" or something like that.

I was wondering if anyone knows where you can get custom stickers....honestly the only thing I'm really looking for is somewhere I can get my name as the pilot *Shrug* :unsure: I know, typical, but I just baught a VF-0A and thought it'd be nice if I could get something like that slapped on instead of "Shin Kudo" or "Roy Fokker" or something like that.

Various members here over the years have done them so Im sure you'll be able to do it still. Although IIRC the majority have been decals and not stickers.

You could do your own using printer compatable clear sticker sheets. they have worked for me in the past and you can get them for Bubble jet and laser printers, although the BJ ones need to be sealed in something like Future to make em safe to handle with out rubbing off (sweatty mitts cause the ink to lift) Laser ones are solid so ne need to do the same.

Hmmm I see. Sadly I don't know if my printer could do up something like that since it's an Ink jet I believe. Well googling it now and it looks like I can, I'll have to research it. Maybe I'll do a few other customizations other then just a name. This could be really fun. Never had my own customied valkyrie lol so it's sort of neat to me.