M-Zero Destroid Question.

DestroidsRage

I havent been here in a good while, and when I did a search all I found as far as pictures go was this:

http://www.the-sugoi.com/SugoiLive/2109200...03/macross4.jpg

Are there any other pictures? Any linart yet? Any stats? I tried to dig up all the information I could through the search function ,but Im sure I missed some stuff, that Search function isnt all that good.

Thanks in advance!

So.. Seems like people are starting to give the Destroids some love. Have the Patroids gotten any love yet? Their day will come I tell you! Great Macross designs seem to get even better over time, so in a few years, all of you will think Patroids are awesome ^__^

At any rate, thank ya! I know I should have just checked the forums every day to learn new information, but I havent had time, or I just forgot, so yah, if you can fill me in that'd be awesome ^_^

-BEN-MAN-

No it didnt! And even if it did I'd probably prefer wasting your time having you tell me.

Its a pretty sweet destroid. Athough its a bit weird looking. Its neat they gave it 'chicken legs'. Its suiting, considering all of the ET series of destroids had that setup. The Dinosaur, Scorpion, Black Widow, Tarantula,and Spider all had a similar leg setup. Its neat to know that there was a "missing link" between the Earth Trekkers and the Main Battle Robot destroids.

Pretty damn neat. Whats that big white cylinder at the top left of it though? Looks like one of those Anti Aircraft emplacements that ships have.

Aside from having the Konig style arms, I wonder if this thing will have any other gimicks? It seems weird enough to maybe transform? Or something fun at least. Dunno. Either way. Thanks for the linkys!

-BEN-MAN-