My first macross model

Dozer

Hello everybody i have been reading posts from this page for a long time, and finally i have finshed my first battroid kit, i have to say that it was a bit boring because it have a lot of pieces and decals, and the work went very slow, but i´m happy with the results, however i made some mistakes on the color scheme of the articulations of the knee. Hope you like it.

Sorry about my english, i´m from spain, LA coruña

sany0085zo0.th.jpg

sany0086yt1.th.jpg

sany0083fr3.th.jpg

sany0080mg1.th.jpg

sany0081mu6.th.jpg

Edited by Dozer

Thanks for your comments.

Can someone non-spanish impaired ask him what supplies he used for paint/weathering/etc.? Sorry, my mom made me take French in high school. mad.gif

I Use Tamiya acrilics as normal painting, humbrol enamels for wheathering and other little details, and Vallejo varnishes (in spray cans) for coating.

Para los amigos que entiendan el español: Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios. Saludos.

Thanks for your comments.

I Use Tamiya acrilics as normal painting, humbrol enamels for wheathering and other little details, and Vallejo varnishes (in spray cans) for coating.

Para los amigos que entiendan el español: Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios. Saludos.

Saludos!