Revoltech VF-1 : Scale????

Skull-1

Looking at HLJ's site I don't see a scale for the Revoltech VF-1s. Are they 1/100 or something?

Thanks in advance.

I would say smaller than 1/100. :ph34r:

Looking at HLJ's site I don't see a scale for the Revoltech VF-1s. Are they 1/100 or something?

Thanks in advance.

They would be close to 1/100 scale if not a little bigger. Thw wave models are classed as non scale but are close to 1/100 and the revoltech VF-1 are close to the wave VF-0's size which is a lot bigger fighter/battroid. My guess would be somewhere around 1/80-1/90 scale. You should be safe working on the idea of about 1/100. :)

The Revoltech VFs look great next to the Yamato VB-6 Monster 1/100 but are small next to the Toynamis.

So the Toynami VF series are much larger than 1/100???

Guess that is why the 1/100 scale models look so far off when trying to combine them with the Toynami.

Ahhhhh see that is what I was going off of was the Toynami 1/100 VF-1's. :ph34r:

Ahhhhh see that is what I was going off of was the Toynami 1/100 VF-1's. :ph34r:

I guess the toynami are a little bigger for the transformation, it's also hard to scale when it's true to lineart as amine magic must be scales worst enemy.

By the way misterryno what's your opinion on the toynami's, you've owned/own quite a few different valk toy's, I just still can't make up my mind if I want to go down the toynami road. :)

I guess the toynami are a little bigger for the transformation, it's also hard to scale when it's true to lineart as amine magic must be scales worst enemy.

By the way misterryno what's your opinion on the toynami's, you've owned/own quite a few different valk toy's, I just still can't make up my mind if I want to go down the toynami road. :)

The only Toynamis I have owned are the VF-1's that are fully transformable. They are okay I guess...I like them in fighter/gerwalk modes the best. They are a little fragile and the arms and legs can pop off and on pretty easily. All in all...I just wanted the Max and Millia ones to go with my little M&M collection.

The only Toynamis I have owned are the VF-1's that are fully transformable. They are okay I guess...I like them in fighter/gerwalk modes the best. They are a little fragile and the arms and legs can pop off and on pretty easily. All in all...I just wanted the Max and Millia ones to go with my little M&M collection.

The M&M versions are the ones I've been thinking of getting and Hikaru's 1J, they seem to look OK and I'd have them in fighter or battroid so I guess I should get them. Thanks misterryno. :)

The M&M versions are the ones I've been thinking of getting and Hikaru's 1J, they seem to look OK and I'd have them in fighter or battroid so I guess I should get them. Thanks misterryno. :)

No worries mate.......also if you are interested at all.......I have a Max 1A that is still sealed that I bought for $20 at an anime shop that recently retired....I would let him go to you for $35 Shipped USPS Priority Mail International. ^_^ PM me if interested.

No worries mate.......also if you are interested at all.......I have a Max 1A that is still sealed that I bought for $20 at an anime shop that recently retired....I would let him go to you for $35 Shipped USPS Priority Mail International. ^_^ PM me if interested.

PM sent. :)