Popbox Macross figure patches

Guest sh002

These come with the figures. I don't think you can find a patch like this anywhere else. This type and one that has a Macross kite on a red circle are two patches that would be cool to have. For those that don't have the figures, anyone ever think about making these patches?

post-2880-1194893100_thumb.jpg

These come with the figures. I don't think you can find a patch like this anywhere else. This type and one that has a Macross kite on a red circle are two patches that would be cool to have. For those that don't have the figures, anyone ever think about making these patches?

MMm I get reminded about a freind of mine who was a Private Investigator he worked with police forces all over the world and woulld get their patch and mount it on a display sheild on the wall of his office. He had loads of them. Even though hes gone I still get to see em as his wife has kept them all in his old office. My favorite is the California Highway Patrol one it reminds me of my childhood watching ChiPS.

The patch is the only reason why I bought the figure...