58 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you have been booted off or censored on RT.com

• Booted once
    • Booted multiple times
    • Censored for talking about macross
    • Censored heavily for macross related topics
    • Never been on that lousy site
    • Booted and never will return to that lousy HG site

I got banned for stating that Toynami was stupid and should have used Moscato's Legioss sculpt. Doesn't really matter anymore though cuz Yune decided to unban me. Anyways, I occassionally visit RT.com in much the same morbid manner that people persist to watch Jerry Springer. It's always good for a hoot.

vinnie

My account is still active since I've never been banned. I have been censored once or twice but I felt that my remarks were pretty civil. Oh well. <_<

In a slightly OT note:

Due to Robotech, the original three Japanese series will always be linked. I was reading whatever issue of Toyfare is our right now and they were talking about the top 100 most expensive toys and a sidebar was expensive prototypes. In the sidebar they mention the $7,000 Robotech Beta but they start the blurb out by saying "From the world of Macross..." D'oh!

Somehow not banned (I'm surprised at that), and I still go over there pretty frequently, but not really to post. Seeing all these people excited about the VF-1 MPC is still pretty funny (and sad), that's why when I post it's usually trying to help them discover acceptable toys.