Hasegawa 1/72 VF-1S Strike Battroid Valkyrie Finished

Isamu test pilot

Hi

I am not good with the modelcraft stuff, in fact I am a beginer, so I have a friend that make the job for me while I am learning with basic models... ^_^

However, I asked him for 6 models and now he is finishing, but I was really suprised when I knew that some models were made by one of his students, a girl only 15 years old, I really got pretty impreseed with her job.

The 6 models are:

By Oscar the VF-1S Strike Batroid Minmay Guard Hasegawa 1/72, VF-4 1/72 Vynil model Reppu, VF-1S Fighter 1/72 Hasegawa 25 anny

By Guadalupe the VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Fighter 1/72 Hasegawa, SV-51 gamma Ivanov Type 1/72 Hasegawa, YF-19 1/72 Hasegawa 25 anny

My firend name is Oscar and his student is Guadalupe, they are not Macross fan, actually they do not know Macross, so I want to show you the 6 models finished because I think the result is very interesting

The fist one is the VF-1S Strike Battroid Minmay Guard Hasegawa 1/72, this one was made by Oscar...

Edited by Isamu test pilot