So When Are We Going To See The Nora??

sqidd

I got my SV-51 before I saw Macross Zero. I thought I liked it before, now I love it!!!! They are sooo cool in Zero it’s amazing.

So the question is does anyone have a idea when we are going to see the Nora paint job? I want another SV so I can display them in Gerwalk and Fighter mode. I would buy a Nora right now and set it up as Gerwalk if it were available.

But I am thinking I may pull the trigger on another black one if the Nora will be a while.

Man, I have issues

I am with you all here and cant wait for nora. When I first saw her appear in Macross Zero, after thinking that it was the coolest mech ever, I thought, I want one of those made by yamato, wonder if they will ever do it? I already know that I am going to put (my first one) in flying Gerwalk mode. And of course she will have to have breasts right? The character was not lacking.

If Yamato release Nora's SV-51 around the same time as the 25th YF-19 I might have to cancel the 19 in favour of Nora.

BUT ONLY IF YOU GET THE COLORS ON THE MISSILES RIGHT YAMATO!! THEY'RE LIGHT GREY/WHITE, NOT BLACK LIKE IVANOV'S!!

I agree, the black missels just wouldn't work with the pink-purple. They need to a light color. I am no painter, but I could plull off making the misseld grey if need be though. Not a big deal.

Man , I want one so bad right now! I want a gerwalk display model to go with my fighter Ivanoff and my eBay finger it twitching for another Tvanoff. I hope the Nora comes out soon, I may not last!