Macross Zero QTVR. Your dreams has come true!

ikhii

Wow! Great lighting and great work!

"Full stop. Z minus ten-thousand meters..."

Any up/down rotation in addition to the side rotations? Just wishful thinking on my part... :)

The application that i am currently using won't support up/down rotation. I am currently testing another application but still unsure if it will support up/down.

The application that i am currently using won't support up/down rotation. I am currently testing another application but still unsure if it will support up/down.

Oh, OK. I didn't know that. I guess we'll have to standby on the photon torpedoes... ;)

Great work though. Really love it and am looking forward to more! Good luck w/ the other app! :)

Oh, OK. I didn't know that. I guess we'll have to standby on the photon torpedoes... ;)

Great work though. Really love it and am looking forward to more! Good luck w/ the other app! :)

Thanks mate, i've just finished shooting the fighter mode and uploaded the beta v.2 in front page. It's nice but need to do a lot of editing. So stay tune. I'm sure everyone would love to see something coming from all 3 mode.

Thanks ikhii, may I be the first to say ..love it. Are you going to do a few variations on the fighter mode? (FP on/off, wings normal from front etc.?)

Loving your work.

Will try to take off the FP later and join them together with the ones with FP. That maybe in V4 or V5. Need time ;) Thanks for the support and suggestion.

ikhii, great idea, great work!

YF-19 needs your special treatment too ;)

Thanks mate. I didn't really get the chance to grab the YF-19. If Yamato were to sponsor me 1 piece, I would gladly do it for everyone. :lol: :lol: :lol: That is, 'IF' Yamato is listening at all to my wishes ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...