Where to get fast packs

bigspender

Ive been lurking the forum for awhile and just purchased a 1/48 Roy Focker vf-1s :wub: ! It will be here by the end of the week. I'll post pics. I would like to know where I can buy the fast packs. Everywhere I have searched is coming from overseas. I don't want to pay 90+ for the packs. Can I get some help. ^_^

Edited by bigspender

I don't want to pay 90+ for the packs.

This from the member named bigspender? :p j/k

The only one of my "regular" shops that has them listed in stock is tisinc99.com (Fast Packs). Of course, I feel obligated to warn you that many members here claim to have had bad experience from this shop. I, on the other hand, have ordered tons of stuff from them and never had a single problem. Take it for what it's worth. You have been warned :D

This from the member named bigspender? :p j/k

The only one of my "regular" shops that has them listed in stock is tisinc99.com (Fast Packs). Of course, I feel obligated to warn you that many members here claim to have had bad experience from this shop. I, on the other hand, have ordered tons of stuff from them and never had a single problem. Take it for what it's worth. You have been warned :D

I'm a moderate spender when it comes to me and a bigspender when it comes to my wife. ;)B))

Well I ordered my 1/48 from tisinc99. I got the tracking # so I'm praying I wont have any problems. I will get them next month, but then I'm halfway to a yf-19 :o

Edited by bigspender

Me three,

I have bought quite a bit from tisin99.com and have always been satisfied. But there are definitely people here at MW who have had very negative experiences.

Hobby Link Japan is great. they are www.hlj.com and they usually have the best prices too but there is shipping from Japan so sometimes it just evens out, but other times it is still cheaper. They have the fast packs in stock right now for $48.85.