Minor Customs for Max & Milia Gerwalk Gashapons.

ruskiiVFaussie

HG Macross 3rd Mission Gashapons... how Super'd Gerwalks look boring. I wanted to change em!

Meh, i'm such a newb when it comes to customizing, but the satisfaction my "minor customs" bring

really makes it worthwhile and gives me hope and hunger for bigger and better things!

This is really a minor mod, just detaching (pulling off) the FP's from the legs, backpacks and arms.

I left a few things there, so i could use the "pegs" on the arms to have the gunpod hanging the certain

way, and the other pegs as well on the backpack so i can just stick the FP's back on.

I don't have doubles of the Max and Milia you guys see here, i figure i can just use a light dab of glue

to make them as the were again anyways. :lol: To me i made these look hell more cool, as this 'Cruising

Gerwalk Mode" is my fav mode of the Vf-1's, and i wanted to display these in my cabinent proudly.

Notice i "cut" the shoulders off the arms so i can stick them back into "stor'd" position. It was a clean cut,

glue will put them back into original Super Gerwalk pose. I like em! I made em look better and that's

what matters! Hope you guys like em.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nice work

All you need do now is pick up some more from eBay for cheap, there are always some on there, and you can custom them fully and not worry about changing em back.

Coool! Thanks for the remarks you guys! My next project will be converting the new 1/144 Valkyries (due out this month hopefully!) into Cruising Guardian modes. That will be a hell of alot harder being die cast i gather (not sure), but they will sure look awesome!

1)The conversions look great! 2)You get bonus points for working in 1/200th scale(my personal fav right now)! Keep it up man! - MT

Yeah they are a great scale for displaying around the much bigger stuff hey! ;)

I mean, look at Roy's pose in the first pic, ain't that kick ass?? :ph34r:

I want to see if i can pull off that pose with a 1/48...

The poses do look great. Not only can you do all that, but if you drop one, do you yell out, "Oh no!"? Nah, you just pick it up and continue on. The bigger they are, the harder they fall - and cost a lot more too! - MT

Ohh yeah, my Hik and Max 1A's took a dive that same day i took the pic,

only problem it loosened the joints somehow, so i gotta dab a smidgin of glue :p

And i had them in such cool poses too! >_< I'll fix em up and post a pic :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie