Any closeup on 15th anniversary Macross Valkyries?

nhyone

Does anyone has any closeup photos on the 15th anniversay Macross valkyries? I'm not seen them mentioned so far.

I am wondering how articulate are the figures, and whether the bundled character figures look alike their anime characters or not. :)

tia.

Does anyone has any closeup photos on the 15th anniversay Macross valkyries? I'm not seen them mentioned so far.

I am wondering how articulate are the figures, and whether the bundled character figures look alike their anime characters or not. :)

tia.

I can send you some pics since I have all of battriod modes. Their figures are really pretty good. I skipped the gerwalk ones.

If you haven't checked out the toy section of the main page, look here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/_.../_toys_arii.htm

Thanks!

OMG, I've seen them and didn't realize it! :p But there's no closeup of the character figures?

I realized this is my first few postings. I've been lurking around, though. :)

Edited by nhyone

Heh, I used to have the full set, even some doubles (don't ask me why). But thankfully I came to my senses and threw the fugly things out a couple of years ago. They are absolutely terrible sculpts. However, the bundled character figs were quite good IIRC and I think I may have kept them somewhere in one of my many junk drawers.

Graham