gundam and FSS gallery

there are very few in english since most of the cool ones are in japanese and i can't read it. But may be you have seen some of this web sites that have them..:

heavy armor FFS

also look in the model gallery guest section..

--- ----

this is actually the company that selles them but by browsing the models you can get to see some detail of the built up kits

mechadream FSS

--- ----

this is a site dedicate mainly to the twin towers jagd Mirage L

don't miss the work shop section to see the step by step of the assembly and painting of this complex but beautiful behemoth

jagd Mirage "demon"

:) Hi . I used to have all my gundam models at the gundam.com , but as they closed the site , I am looking for a good gundam gallery to post my work .

I have too some Fss kits , but I never saw a good gallery too .

Have you tried submitting your work to Starship Modeler?

Every week or so they have a recent submissions section which is very popular. After that the stuff is put into it's relevent gallery for a certain period of time.

It's a nice site because you can submit lots of pictures showing off your expertise and detail, and even talk about what you did with the kit.

They also take kit preview, review and build-up submissions (but without the guarantee of publication), especially if it's for a kit that hasn't been previewed or reviewed before.

I highly recommend you check out the site and peruse around to see what you think.

Good luck, I hope to see some of your kits there shortly!!!