sdf-1 render

scott8539

something is wrong about the city in the 2nd image - I think it's the perspective and size of the buildings. It implies that the curvature of the Earth is much greater than it really is!

Yeah, it shows up at the waterline in the distance. You can see a curvature where there really shouldn't be one at that altitude.

Yeah, it shows up at the waterline in the distance. You can see a curvature where there really shouldn't be one at that altitude.

couple things going on here.used a fisheye lens camera and a sky dome background.+ i dont think the sdf1 is true scale but its close. :unsure:

That looks really good, makes me want to go back and re-work my own model to take advantage of the much more powerful software and PC I'm now using.

I actually started modifying it to be transformable but ended up getting sidetracked by something else, that must have been a year ago at least and I haven't touched it since. I'm just glad to have someone still using that model, I tend to build them and abandon them.

Edited by Mechmaster

That looks really good, makes me want to go back and re-work my own model to take advantage of the much more powerful software and PC I'm now using.

I actually started modifying it to be transformable but ended up getting sidetracked by something else, that must have been a year ago at least and I haven't touched it since. I'm just glad to have someone still using that model, I tend to build them and abandon them.

thanks mechmaster,i almost got it to transform but i cant get the maingun and the leggs to sit right.i'll get it sometime later.if you have anymore to abandon i can give them a good home :D if you take requests for projects i'd like to see the macross bridge.i cant find anything on it or i would try to make it.thanks agian for the models there sweet!

Nice job!

Looks like your VF needs some enemy mecha to shoot at.

thanks dante74,i aint gots nothin to shoot at.im hoping with all these models that people make they can upload them here at macross world to share or sell to the fans.