First! Woot!

Ok,

so I have been here for a while, well at least the other board, so here is my first post on this board, and the first post in this forum.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein:

Excellent FPS game, WW2 theme, great single player game, cool multiplayer game.

Played it for the last 2 years.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory

Free Game!

www.planetwolfenstein.com is where you can get this free standalone game based on RTCW.

Set in WW2 again, strictly a multiplayer game, with no single player version at all. Improved somethings from RTCW, added some new classes, and balanced weapons.

Unreal Tournament 2k3.

Awesome game engine, and fantastic graphics

Game play is super intense, and fast paced.

Soldier of Fortune 2: Gold Edition.

Cool game, my favorite mod is Capture the Flag or CTF.

Warcraft III

Cool Real Time Strategy (RTS) game, can be fast paced, and devastating at times. Definitely fun to play with a group of friends.

Rise of Nations

Definitely a good RTS game, you can pick different races of the world and play them from hunting/gathering times up to space age with nuclear weapons, territory domination is the name of the game.

Just a few of the games I have played over the last 2 years.

I was looking forward to HL2, but those bastids have placed it back to April because of a "source code leak" that rumor has the game was now where near the finalized product for the Sept. 30, 2003 release date that Valve swore to the G Man would happen.

Oh, and First!

Ok,

so I have been here for a while, well at least the other board, so here is my first post on this board, and the first post in this forum.

Free Game!

www.planetwolfenstein.com is where you can get this free standalone game based on RTCW.

Set in WW2 again, strictly a multiplayer game, with no single player version at all. Improved somethings from RTCW, added some new classes, and balanced weapons.

Unreal Tournament 2k3.

Warcraft III

Cool Real Time Strategy (RTS) game, can be fast paced, and devastating at times. Definitely fun to play with a group of friends.

Rise of Nations

Definitely a good RTS game, you can pick different races of the world and play them from hunting/gathering times up to space age with nuclear weapons, territory domination is the name of the game.

I was looking forward to HL2, but those bastids have placed it back to April because of a "source code leak" that rumor has the game was now where near the finalized product for the Sept. 30, 2003 release date that Valve swore to the G Man would happen.

Oh, and First!

WOW !!!

Now I really feel informed ! short, to the point content about almost unknow games...

Please don't quit your day job man

Ok,

Free Game!

Set in WW2 again, strictly a multiplayer game, with no single player version at all.  Improved somethings from RTCW, added some new classes, and balanced weapons.

Unreal Tournament 2k3.

Warcraft III

Cool Real Time Strategy (RTS) game, can be fast paced, and devastating at times.  Definitely fun to play with a group of friends.

Rise of Nations

Oh, and First!

WOW !!!

Now I really feel informed ! short, to the point content about almost unknow games...

Please don't quit your day job man

don't be rude.

anyway to be on topic. I rlealy like "rise of nations" and war craft II/ i need ftof idn my wc3 cd thoguh it;s mia sicne i moved *crys*

Yeah, well my point was it was in the correct forum, giving my opinion on the games, not an indepth review of them, and if you think that they are unknown games, man, I guess you would not understand the GOTY acronym.

I think there was enough sarcasm in his post to kill an elephant. :)