List Of TV Shows Cancelled After Only One Episode

DeathHammer

Heil Honey I'm Home!

1990 comedy show on British Satellite Broadcasting in which Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun live next door to a Jewish couple. Noted for being the first and, until 2006, only UK show cancelled after one episode.

It's Now or Never

Turns out this isn't quite as amazing as it sounds. It's on YouTube and it's pretty awful.

Edited by yellowlightman

"Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos

1992 comedy series spun off from Australia's Funniest Home Video Show, hosted by Doug Mulray. This show was actually cancelled during its first episode when Nine Network owner Kerry Packer reportedly called the station and personally ordered them to "get that poo off the air." After the plug was pulled, they went to a commercial break, and two re-runs of Cheers or Married With Children (depending on the source) was aired instead. It is understood that Packer was alerted to the program by several of his personal friends at a dinner.

Remember this all too well unfortunately :blink:

It was a shocker in more ways than one. Poor old Doug Mulray never really recovered from being canned in such a spectacular way :p

Hahahaha. Great thread! :)

Who's Your Daddy?

2005 reality series on Fox TV that involved an adopted woman trying to pick her biological father out of a group of imposters. The show attracted protest from adoptive families and adoption-rights groups before airing. This combined with the fact that the first episode had poor ratings caused the five additional episodes to be permanently shelved.[3]

I'm really shocked this one wasn't a success. It sounds like just the right formula for trash reality television that most viewers can't wait to eat up. I love the title :)