1/48 Takatoys Sticker Placement

Jin_Kune_Do

I was wondering, if anyone here could help me out on where certain stickers goes. I mean, besides the AIR INTAKE and Skull and UN Spacy logoes :) I mean stickers like DANGER, BEWARE OF BLAST. RESCUE etc. I was thinking in lines of, if there are any "standard" places you apply these stickers (refering to real life Fighter Planes)

so if anyone could post pics of their 1/48 with Takatoys stickers, i would be thanksful. I really need a reference guide.

-Jin

Jin, I haven't been able to find any references online, but if you were to spend a few bucks on a set of water soluble decals, specifically F-14 stencils like these, you'd find a pretty good reference.

First, do you not have the manual for your 1/48? It has detailed photos of where each should go. . . and the numbers for each Yamato sticker. If the photo isn't clear enough, just find the number on the Yamato sticker sheet, then find its equivalent on the Taka sheet.

And. . .here is my review of Takatoys stickers, complete with (mediocre) photos of applied stickers.

Good Luck!

H