1/55 Hand Stowage Mod

Skull-1

The flat plate side of the wrist acts in place of the forearm stowage door.

The sliders are eliminated.

The "L" bracket on the back of the hand (wrist) is used to remove the hand and, when flipped around, to hold the hand in place.

The photos show a before/after side by side comparison.

Like so..........

post-318-1158028111_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the beauty of the 1/55 was that nothing came off. Why make stuff that comes off [ie parts you can now lose?] . Fulcy's hip mod sure... but if he made the legs detachable :unsure:

It would be pretty hard to lose these.......

Besides.....

The gun pod is detachable.....

The canopy is detachable.....

The heat shield is detachable.....

The Armor is detachable......

The Missiles are detachable.....

It has plenty of detachable parts. A pair of hands that help you get rid of the sliders and look more "anime correct" in fighter mode with only about five minutes worth of effort are worth their weight in gold in my book.

:)

It would be pretty hard to lose these.......

Besides.....

The gun pod is detachable.....

The canopy is detachable.....

The heat shield is detachable.....

The Armor is detachable......

The Missiles are detachable.....

It has plenty of detachable parts. A pair of hands that help you get rid of the sliders and look more "anime correct" in fighter mode with only about five minutes worth of effort are worth their weight in gold in my book.

So says somebody who takes good care of their toys. :p

Every part you mentioned I have managed to misplace or lose at some point or another. Heck... I'm still looking for that friggin sdf arm I packed away in an "intelligent" place when I moved 2 years ago. At least my boxed sdf has both arms but the last thing a hippie needs is more stuff to misplace. I'm not saying that the mod isn't well designed and engineered, I'm not saying it doesn't make the vf look cooler, I'm just saying that I personally would lose bits and as there are way to many bits around here already I don't want to risk it. :wacko:

as for detachable... this is an old pic and the pile has grown xxx

post-292-1159473688_thumb.jpg

So says somebody who takes good care of their toys. :p

Every part you mentioned I have managed to misplace or lose at some point or another. Heck... I'm still looking for that friggin sdf arm I packed away in an "intelligent" place when I moved 2 years ago. At least my boxed sdf has both arms but the last thing a hippie needs is more stuff to misplace. I'm not saying that the mod isn't well designed and engineered, I'm not saying it doesn't make the vf look cooler, I'm just saying that I personally would lose bits and as there are way to many bits around here already I don't want to risk it. :wacko:

as for detachable... this is an old pic and the pile has grown xxx

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!

That's priceless.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :)

I'm still looking for parts. Care to "part" with any of yours?

LOL! :)

• 2 weeks later...