Transforming My Toynami Alpha

I've had a Lancer Alpha for about a year now. I've transformed it a bunch of times, but i've never been able to figure out the hands!

How do YOU store your alpha's hands in fighter mode?

I have trouble folding them into place and leaving enough room for the elbows to collapse fully (which leaves a giant gap between the forearms and the shoulder pieces).

Another thing -- what can I do to tighten up the shoulder hinges? They are SOO loose now. They just hang limply at the sides :(

I've had a Lancer Alpha for about a year now.  I've transformed it a bunch of times, but i've never been able to figure out the hands!

How do YOU store your alpha's hands in fighter mode?

I have trouble folding them into place and leaving enough room for the elbows to collapse fully (which leaves a giant gap between the forearms and the shoulder pieces).

Another thing -- what can I do to tighten up the shoulder hinges?  They are SOO loose now.  They just hang limply at the sides :(

422645[/snapback]

You can't do anything about the shoulder joints' looseness without prying them apart and regluing. I wouldn't bother.

As for the stowage of the hands, collapse the arms tight first, and then fold in the hands. You'll know that you have it right when the wrist covers can close completely without force.

I think that this may have been better posted in the MPC Ii super thread in the 'other animation/sci-fi' forum.