Help Me Chose Decals For Ss

Arthurius

Hi guys, I have a the Super Stealth, now i want decals for them. I want to follow the Skull squadron theme, thus i need skull on the heatshield. Pls make suggestions, if you have pictures, pls send. I simply cant stand the skull stiker that comes with the stealth. Also, which color skull should i put, white, black, gray???

Pls if you have a super stealth, include a picture, even if you didnt put the skull theme. Also, can you pls suggest me some sellers for the theme.

Thanks in advance

Can't help you on waterlsides, but if you want stickers, Takatoys makes 2 versions of the low vis/option sheet with markings for low vis (skull), blue/red roses, and enigma. He pulled all the pics off his sale thread, so he may be sold out. Twinmoons may have some of his older sheets left (see attached), and also has Devin's waterslide decals in multiple choices.

If you get the older low vis option sheet, there are gray skulls (only 2) and gray kites. I like the gray better than the white on the SS. Personally, I'd use the blue roses markings (there are more stickers for that scheme to plaster over your tailfins, heatshield, and fastpacks). I can't stand that they printed the skull over the panel line on the tail fins :blink:

Twinmoons

post-3171-1154013927_thumb.jpg

Edited by ghostryder