My Hasegawa Angel Birds

Myersjessee

I use Tenax on all my plastic projects. It is really great stuff. To apply you use a Touch-N-Flow applicator. Capillary action draws liquid into the glass tube. You then touch the tip of the applicator to where you want the glue and it flows from the tube. It is nice but kinda tricky. The Micro Mark webpage has it for sale under Adhesives and cleaners. Of course you only want to use it with Tenax. Tenax chemical melts the plastic together for a great bond. If you have sold piece to piece contact and apply the tenax in between you would have a hard time breaking the bond. For example: gluing a Space Marine head to a body. For those who play 40K and what not. :D

Not to stray to far though....

Try it out. I think it works really well.

Edited by Malich

Thanks EVERYONE!!! :)

LTSO - VF2SS - NO DOUBT!!! :)

Batou...they are doable...but easier if you go really slow....(not hard for me...Im a slow worker) Patience...and time....and dont put it together before you decal it. I wish I had looked at the fit first, it would have been a lot easier...things like the stupid little buldges by the side of the intakes (leg releases on 1/60's) would have been so much easier to decal seperatly...or just mask and paint it.

Pfunk...LOL...I have thought about it.

WMCheng - I use testors, CA, and some waterey stuff by Ambroid...Ill get the name...not super strong...but bonds in seconds and drys with almost no residue...doesn't fill gaps though....(and I just ordered my Mr Filler to cover that! ) Ill add the name to the glues page...it works fairly well...