Ratatouille

Paris does have good food if you go to the right places. One of the things I like about the city. Ratatouille is a vegetable dish, not bad. Careful not to step in a dog turd on your way to find good food though. :p Paris is the dog crap capital of the world.

edit: spelling

Edited by Sumdumgai

Paris does have good food if you go to the right places.  One of the things I like about the city.  Ratatouille is a vegetable dish, not bad.  Careful not to step in a dog turd on your way to find good food though. :p  Paris is the dog crap capital of the world.

edit: spelling

413970[/snapback]

You ain't kidding. I was stumbling home drunk, stepped in some doggy doo, went to wipe my foot off on a curb only to realize I was about to wife dog poop on some embassy. These two uniformed dudes with SMGs were just staring at me. I decided to move down a bit to wipe my footsie.

"What's that you're eating?"

"...I don't really know."

Looks promising.  Certainly more appealing to me than Larry the Cars Guy.

413975[/snapback]

Yah, that was the weak link in the movie for me as well.

That and the "everyone loves small towns if you give them a try" message. There is a reason small towns are small.