Blue Roses Schematic - Source?

ghostryder

Okay, please move if this is a newbie question-

What's the source of the Blue Roses schematic (or for that matter, Minmay Guard & Enigma). Are these decal options on the Hase model kits, or do they have some relavence to the Macross story line and/or pertain to a specific base location? I was thinking of using some custom stickers for a CF, but didn't want, for example, a CF brownie with moon based squad markings.

Edited by ghostryder

After doing some more searching, I found the model magazines section. I'll just assume the alternate schemes were from Hasegawa, unless someone has some info to share.

411747[/snapback]

All of the schemes you mention are fan based creations that were featured in Model Graphix magazine, only one of which (the Minmay Guard) was ever produced by Hasegawa as a kit.

After doing some more searching, I found the model magazines section. I'll just assume the alternate schemes were from Hasegawa, unless someone has some info to share.

411747[/snapback]

All of the schemes you mention are fan based creations that were featured in Model Graphix magazine, only one of which (the Minmay Guard) was ever produced by Hasegawa as a kit.

411752[/snapback]

Awsome, thanks.