Macross Ii Score

Oihan

...the two OSTs? There are quite a few BGM tracks that I can't find on either OST. I'm hoping there's something for Macross II like there is for Macross TV/DYRL? (Disc 3 of the Complete set). Please, PLEASE let me know if there is. It'd be much appreciated! Thanks

Nope. The 2 OSTs are the only ones that were ever released. There may have been additional tracks on various other general Macross CDs or on the special release CD (limited release only) MII single, but I don't believe there were any other tracks than those that came out on the OSTs.

Nope. The 2 OSTs are the only ones that were ever released. There may have been additional tracks on various other general Macross CDs or on the special release CD (limited release only) MII single, but I don't believe there were any other tracks than those that came out on the OSTs.

409573[/snapback]

Would you know the titles of those tracks (and or CDs) by any chance? Would you know if these tracks could be found on one of the Macross FTP servers or Bittorrents? Thanks again.

Would you know the titles of those tracks (and or CDs) by any chance?  Would you know if these tracks could be found on one of the Macross FTP servers or Bittorrents?  Thanks again.

409773[/snapback]

http://macross.anime.net/production/audio/...gain/index.html

"Toh A Wiarabl Ren (Love you once again, Mardook Version)". It does have an additional track on it but I have not heard it myself. It was a special release CD that was only avaliable to people who bought the Japanese MII release back in 1992/93 (it sounded like a mail-in offer when one bought a copy of MII). Chances of finding seem slim on this end. I doubt there are any torrents or FTPs that have this file. You'll probably have to search around the Japanese P2P networks for any luck this this one.

Would you know the titles of those tracks (and or CDs) by any chance?  Would you know if these tracks could be found on one of the Macross FTP servers or Bittorrents?  Thanks again.

409773[/snapback]

http://macross.anime.net/production/audio/...gain/index.html

"Toh A Wiarabl Ren (Love you once again, Mardook Version)". It does have an additional track on it but I have not heard it myself. It was a special release CD that was only avaliable to people who bought the Japanese MII release back in 1992/93 (it sounded like a mail-in offer when one bought a copy of MII). Chances of finding seem slim on this end. I doubt there are any torrents or FTPs that have this file. You'll probably have to search around the Japanese P2P networks for any luck this this one.

409839[/snapback]

Bah, I feel robbed of some really great music here. :( Thanks again Azrael, I appreciate it.