Seliing Fanart @an Anime Con With Hg Present..

Hello mw'ers. There is a local con coming up and I am planning to sell some artwork I am in the process of drawing up. I did hear that Tommy Yune and a few others from HG will be in attendance at the con, as well as Mari Ijima. Knowing that this is an anime con, I am certain that fanart can be sold however...

With HG reps in attendance do you think i could still sell some of my macross drawings/paintings?

Just wondering since some of you have more experience going to anime cons and such. I would be selling in the art auction thing, not the dealers room.

*wondering if Mari Ijima would sign a drawing I do of Minmei...HMM!!*

Edited by Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Hello mw'ers.  There is a local con coming up and I am planning to sell some artwork I am in the process of drawing up.  I did hear that Tommy Yune and a few others from HG will be in attendance at the con, as well as Mari Ijima.  Knowing that this is an anime con, I am certain that fanart can be sold however...

With HG reps in attendance do you think i could still sell some of my macross drawings/paintings? 

Just wondering since some of you have more experience going to anime cons and such.  I would be selling in the art auction thing, not the dealers room.

*wondering if Mari Ijima would sign a drawing I do of Minmei...HMM!!*

404275[/snapback]

noone cares. people sell their art all over it.