Gundam Uc Series Question

I looked in other threads and tried google to find the answer to my question but couldn't find a complete one. I was wondering what were the shows connected to the original gundam (names of them) and in what chronological order do they take place. The info I got just got me confused cause their was some AU mixed in. Also any tips on where to purchase these cheaply would be great too. Thanks in advance

I looked in other threads and tried google to find the answer to my question but couldn't find a complete one.  I was wondering what were the shows connected to the original gundam (names of them) and in what chronological order do they take place.  The info I got just got me confused cause their was some AU mixed in.  Also any tips on where to purchase these cheaply would be great too.  Thanks in advance

399738[/snapback]

Here they are

Mobile Suit Gundam 0079

MSG: The 8th MS team

MSG: War in the Pocket 0080

MSG: Stardust Memory 0083

Z Gundam 0086

ZZ Gundam 0087

Gundam Chars Counterattack 0093

Gundam F91 0121

V Gundam 0154

Thanks Phalanx! One source said Z Gundam was after the first Gundam. It didn't seem right so I figured I'd ask here. Anyone know where I could pick these up at a reasonable price and are they all available on DVD?

Thanks Phalanx!  One source said Z Gundam was after the first Gundam.  It didn't seem right so I figured I'd ask here.  Anyone know where I could pick these up at a reasonable price and are they all available on DVD?

399750[/snapback]

Z gundam was indeed released to the market right after the original first Gundam, and was the second Gundam series released that is probably what you saw. but over the years they made new series that chronologically took place in and around the original series filling in gaps and adding new characters and mechs, even though the 08th team takes place in 0079 and War in the Pocket in 0080 they are newer series from the 1990's and were released years after the zeta series on to the market.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

So Z Gundam was second!? Is Amuro Ray in it (I hope my memory serves me well, that is the original gundam pilots name right?) Also what is F91 about? I have a transformable model kit of this series but never new anything about it, can anyone give me a brief run down on it?

So Z Gundam was second!?  Is Amuro Ray in it (I hope my memory serves me well, that is the original gundam pilots name right?)  Also what is F91 about?  I have a transformable model kit of this series but never new anything about it, can anyone give me a brief run down on it?

399766[/snapback]

hi Z gundam was second on the anime market it came out in the 1980's a few years after the original Gundam, but with the newer gundam series like 008th team (0079) and War in the Pocket (0080) now released it is it is no longer second chronologically (Zeta took place in UC 0086) Amuro Ray is in the series as well. F-91 is a stand alone movie taking place far into the U.C. it has to do with the Seabook piloting the F-91 against the Crossbone Vanguard, it is a decent movie. there are alot of kits and books available for it and the F-90 series but not much else .

chris

Edited by zeo-mare