What's Your Most Prized Toy ? (macross Or Other)

Excillon

My cel collection probably, my prized cels are framed on the wall so I'd grab those.

p.s. for thos on this thread saying "I don' haev time to think about saving "toys", things are more important than that", this thread is for fun and about "toys" so don't get all serious and such. Geez.

my most prize valk has to be a bandai 1/55 VT-1. i bought this toy back in 1995 for 50 bucks. i traded my sega genesis along with 30 bucks to get it. at the time i thought it was ugly and weird (this is way before i saw the movie. i didnt see the movie until two years later). i am glad i kept the toy. it's priceless and i am happy that it's the first macross toy i have. since then i bought 1/55 re-issue VF-1J, bandai JM hikaru, JM Milia, 1/48 VF-1S roy, 1/48 VF-1J. kyatsu :)

Where did you bought it from? And what condition is it in?

my most prize valk has to be a bandai 1/55 VT-1. i bought this toy back in 1995 for 50 bucks. i traded my sega genesis along with 30 bucks to get it. at the time i thought it was ugly and weird (this is way before i saw the movie. i didnt see the movie until two years later). i am glad i kept the toy. it's priceless and i am happy that it's the first macross toy i have. since then i bought 1/55 re-issue VF-1J,  bandai JM hikaru, JM Milia, 1/48 VF-1S roy, 1/48 VF-1J.  kyatsu :)

393158[/snapback]

The USS FLAGG can't float, because it's only half of a ship. The flight deck is full, to accomodate vehicles, but the inside of the ship itself is empty to allow you to "play" inside of it:

flagg5l.JPG

Utterly, lame...

i bought it from a comic book shop owner. he happened to be a close friend to one of high school teachers (it's so funny that i dont remember what class he taught. i just remember that he is pretty cool). as for the condition, it is yellowed and other than that, it's in a perfect condition. but for real, when he first offered that to me i was like are you for real? (i didnt appreciate it back then. i just wanted a strike valk VF-1S hikauru) But now that it's been like 11 yrs later, i am really glad to have it. i just hope one day when i have the balls i will fix it up (color it and customize it). kyatsu :lol:

Where did you bought it from? And what condition is it in?

Edited by kyatsu

I've always wanted the gi joe flag, that thing is huge. As far as my favorite toy it would have to be my Captian Gloval GI Joe custom, it was my first custom. I would also try to grab my soul of Chogokin Getter Robo G, Liger, and posiedon. :)

If I could only choose one toy. With out question or any hesitation, it would be my Godaikin Voltes V. I have been wanting one since I was a kid in the Philippines in the 70s. 23 years later, I finally got one. Thanks to ebay. Though not my most valuable toy, my most prized. I actually have 9 voltes now. No, none are for sale.

The only toy I ever actually had dreams about to get for Christmas.

When I was younger, I had a really bad fever and thought I was going to die. All I could think about was combining Voltes V together.

Since it was brought up, I have a GI defiant for sale if anybody is interestested. Its broken and probably missing pieces, but maybe somebody could use it.