MG Powered GM conversion kit

Hey guys,

Before the MW server moved, there was a thread in this section about the Powered GM conversion kit and some of you PMed me expressing interest in getting this conversion kit for the MG RGM-79C. I have just received the conversion kit, but unfortunately I've lost the PMs due to the server move.

Please PM me if you want to secure yours - quantity is very limited.

post-26-1065254366_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

Before the MW server moved, there was a thread in this section about the Powered GM conversion kit and some of you PMed me expressing interest in getting this conversion kit for the MG RGM-79C. I have just received the conversion kit, but unfortunately I've lost the PMs due to the server move.

Please PM me if you want to secure yours - quantity is very limited.

all your pms are in th eold board. jsut go to it and go to your control center

Okay... this seriously blows. I ordered a bunch because several of you PMed me and promised to buy it, but so far only Fulcy seem to be good for his words, as I haven't heard back from anyone else honoring their pre-order.

If I ever manage to dig up the old PMs, I'll be sure to add the names of the deadbeats to the MW non-straight shooter list.

:angry:

Edited by Jolly Rogers