Star Wars Galaxies

I just started playing this game June 19, 2004. (Yesterday) I dont know how it was in the past, but the game play now is simply amazing. The depth of play is limitless and now I am unfortunately addicted. Yes I am new with lots to learn and look forward to playing every day. Sadly I have been playing straight now for 20 hours. The promotion for this game was horrible, they could have given a better description of game play to attract more players (like there is not enough already :). What other game can you meet someone from Poland or Australia in the middle of nowhere on a planet far far away. Great game indeed. If anyone still playing wants to hook up and give me pointers, let me know, I play alot and even though I downloaded the trial I will keep going for sure.

I play it. i'm a Master Bounty Hunter, so right there you know I've encountered nearly every bug this game has to offer... and yet, I still love the game. i've been playing for 6 months and I still enjoy it, but really only when I'm playing with people I know as things get lonely playing solo.

I'm really looking forward to the Space Expansion as I feel it'll really revitalize the game for me. i've been craving some space combat lately, and I think this is the perfect answer to it ^_^

The Dev Team for Middle-Earth Online has truly shocked alot of us. The game seems to be turning around quite a bit to where it actually LOOKS like it could be Middle-Earth. Gubtug's armour was one of the first big indicators that the team was actually listening to those of us in the forums. MEO looks like it might make it right after all (though there are kinks...like the current look of the Wargs...not good).

As for SWG....Im waiting still for the expansion before getting it. My buddy that got it canceled his account not too long ago and is waiting as well.

::sighs::

Gotta get back to playing EQ in a while...been 2 months since I stopped playing...paying and not playing is dumb.