Yukikaze Fans, Rejoice!!!

Check these out:

http://www.hobbyfan.com/advanced_search_re...ywords=YUKIKAZE

Plus if you get them together, there's a discount:

Two new aero designs. One BIG bundle discount! Use Coupon Code: BUNDLE5OFF to receive an extra 5%OFF to the final purchase. Coupon valid from April 06th -30th 2006. Only good when both RB525 & RB526 are purchased.

Ready for the kicker? These are G Sys kits, but being kept hush-hush. I've been DYING for these!

Edited by baxojayz

MODS... can we move this back to the Model Forum. That's where the modelers hang out and there are alot of us who are interested in this. Most don't look at this forum too often.

Thank you.

388722[/snapback]

Yeah, these are KITS I'm trying to share with ppl. Or I can post it in both, but please don't get mad if I do...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=18595

Edited by baxojayz

If this thread got moved here I can only assume it was because it is a non-Macross model. I don't patrol the model section so I'm not going to speak for them on how they handle this sort of topic there but I assume they only allow macross models and general model assembly discussion there... all other model types like gundam and the like have in the past had threads here in the other anime section because they are not macross specific. I'd say if you are going to cross-post, post this in the Yukikaze super thread that Areaseven links in his post here.

I will have to agree with Js - the only threads in the model section are for macross models. Any other model thread that's been created - like the gundam model thread - has been posted in the other anime/sci fi section, so even though these are model kits, they are not macross model kits, so they should stay in the other anime/sci fi section.

Shrug. They're the Platz kits, and they've been around for a few years. HLJ had them in stock until a few month ago, even.

If anything, this kinda pisses me off. They're just going to be taking away from Platz's profits, which they very much deserve. And while it's been a while since they've put out any new Yukikaze kits, they're still our last, best hope.

Unless G-System reworked the kits to give them better cockpits and canopies... this is nothing special to me.

Or if they recasted the FR-31MR Normal Sylph that was at the last Wonderfest... Now THAT'S something I'd be excited about.

baxo... they locked your thread again in Models. The mods gotta learn to let this slide. the folks in the model section do want this. i think it is another function of the Mods taking their job too seriously.

388746[/snapback]

Fulcy explained the rules to me, so I won't fight the system. It's a Macross cousin, but not Macross enough. I can live with that. I like calm forums like everyone. I hope peeps who're interested get to see it here. Or, better yet, on HF. ;)

One thing's for sure, with G-Sys casting these, you know the'll be sweet. I might get two sets! :)

I think you are missing the point - spirit does not equal rules. The rules say macross models, not macross models and whatever else you guys really really really want to discuss. If you don't want to discuss them here in the other anime section, feel free to discuss them over on Rob's board instead.

I admire both of you two, and appreciate both points of view, But please don't clash over this. It's not my intention. I only wanted to do a friend a favor and mention this kit where people might be interested and not cause problems.

And I did mention this on another board too.