Macross 7

diamondtmt

just bought the macross7 anime series.

I have watched all the episodes and I have strange feelings about it.

i think that the script is not complex enough.

enemy is attacking macross7, basara sings and the ennemy gets away.

in an other episode, enemy is attacking macross7, basara sings and the ennemy gets away. In an other one enemy is attacking macross7, basara sings and the ennemy gets away.for variation ,in a other episode ennemy is attacking macross7, basara and mylene sing, and the ennemy get away. <_<

So I have hoped to see better batlles than seeing always the same pics.

but I loved to see the evolution of myria and max relationship,

(I found myria sexy than ever in her battlesuit) :p , the battle 7 design.

a little bit disapointed about the epilogue of the anime. what a pity that the final battle was not more developped. :unsure:

during 50 episodes basra is singing in front of lord gelpenich and when he decides to blast all the universe he finaly thinking that singing is good.

I would prefer that the macross anime had the additional three episodes "encore" spirit. :)

I reccomend poking around the search engine to find any of the numorous Macross 7 threads. To anyone who's been here more than, oh I'd say as little as a month, this is overdone territory.

Many people here love the series, some even prefer it to SDF Macross. Many loathe it with such a fiery passion that they feel obligated to voice thier displeasure at its very existance every time the show is mentioned. This, of course, causes many who like it to feel they must defend it.

Most will agree that they'd rather threads instigating such conversation be switly locked.

So, yes, the search function will bring you more information than you could hope for, and possibly more than you want.