Frank & Sons Visit

Hey gang!

Long time since I last posted. Haven't been able to stay up on Macross stuff too well since moving out here to Ohio.

I am getting to take a very rare trip to Los Angeles in a week or so, and I am DEFINITELY going to go to F&S while I'm there. That being said, there are a couple of items I am most definitely after and I figured I'd ask you guys if any of you F&S regulars have seen them there.

On my list are primarily these DVDs:

Macross Zero 4

Macross Zero 5

Macross: DYRL Perfect Edition

In addition to these items, I'd like to know what other items I should look forward to seeing and consider buying while I'm there.

Any information anyone can share will be greatly appreciated.

Gonna be there this Sat.... hope to meet you there GM.

366223[/snapback]

I won't be in until next Saturday, I'll be with my wife and wearing my Big Dogs Star Wars shirt. Glad to meet all the MWers.

I'm sorry I dirtied up the place with a brand new thread, but I really didn't feel like getting my post lost in the other thread. This is my first trip home in a year and a half and I want to get as much done as I can while I'm there. I know that you all will understand.

Gonna be there this Sat.... hope to meet you there GM.

366223[/snapback]

I won't be in until next Saturday, I'll be with my wife and wearing my Big Dogs Star Wars shirt. Glad to meet all the MWers.

I'm sorry I dirtied up the place with a brand new thread, but I really didn't feel like getting my post lost in the other thread. This is my first trip home in a year and a half and I want to get as much done as I can while I'm there. I know that you all will understand.

366228[/snapback]

No problem with the new thread since you asked about specific things. If it was a general thread like the other one I woulda merged it. As for the DVDs, you can get plenty of copies of M0 (bootlegged) but I haven't seen the FX version in a while. The best place to get it is Kevin's VEX. PM him to see if he has any left.

As for other Macross items, the merchandise has really died down for Macross. The place with the best Macross inventory is Tisinc. But there are plenty of other anime booths there.