Love Drifts Away.

Cmdr. Grant

Can't speak for others but I obtained mine when I purchased the actual cds, i.e. Macross Complete Collection. You should consider doing the same instead of getting some crappy download.

363398[/snapback]

the FB2012 version is longer and features a different ending (a bit of a march-like fanfare to it). It's not on the "Complete" selection.

The Flashback 2012 version is different from the version in SDF Macross. I have it, but I have knowhere to host it either, its about 4.5 MB.

363464[/snapback]

I'll buy it from you on disc if your game.

363544[/snapback]

Actually I could e-mail it to you, if you can handle that size e-mail.

The Flashback 2012 version is different from the version in SDF Macross. I have it, but I have knowhere to host it either, its about 4.5 MB.

363464[/snapback]

I'll buy it from you on disc if your game.

363544[/snapback]

Actually I could e-mail it to you, if you can handle that size e-mail.

363747[/snapback]

I can put it on my web host for a limited time if anyone can send it my way. PM if interested.

H

Okay. . . thanks Valk1j for the mp3.

Some notes first before the link: this MP3, while functional, appears to be a bit odd. It has a variable bit-rate and this may contribute to the fact that the MP3 reports as being 4:28 long but is actually nearly a minute longer when played back.

Edit: Looks like it may just be my Winamp. I just tried it in WMP and some others and it looks fine now. Even Winamp isn't doing it anymore. :unsure:

I may try my hand at extracting (rather than just recording via analog) this song from my FlashBack DVD now that I've gotten minimally involved. :)

Anyways, until then, here's the file. I also modified the tags so that it would come up as Mari and a Macross Soundtrack song. It *was* classified as "blues." :lol:

Download

Edited by Hurin

I haven't played it in a while so I forgot about that length problem. Just saw that "Blues" tag myself when I e-mailed it you. :lol: The length isn't really a problem, on my player it just hits 4:28 then just ends, ending time says 5:35 the extra minute never plays.

One comment so as not to confuse people, the whole song is there. :)

I haven't played it in a while so I forgot about that length problem. Just saw that "Blues" tag myself when I e-mailed it you. :lol: The length isn't really a problem, on my player it just hits 4:28 then just ends, ending time says 5:35 the extra minute never plays.

363770[/snapback]

Yes, the whole song is there. And I think my Winamp was incorrect with the 5:35 length. I think the 4:28 is actually correct.

H

363770[/snapback]

Yes, the whole song is there. And I think my Winamp was incorrect with the 5:35 length. I think the 4:28 is actually correct.

H

363785[/snapback]

God bless you guys! Thank you for both sending and hosting that song!