Reference Pictures Of Movie Version Regult

Sdf-1

These are pretty much the only ones I've found myself...

post-3505-1137965843_thumb.jpgpost-3505-1137965866.jpg

If somebody has better ones please post them here. I've decided to go for the movie version on Captain's Regult, if I can find good enough painting references. I'm not sure if these will help enough <_<

Edit: ...SOMEBODY in this world has painted a green Regult, right? :( I won't believe it hadn't been done. I guess I can make it with these pictures. Maybe I'll take some screen caps to try to match the color better. I guess that'll be quite ok...

Edited by Sdf-1

Especially pictures of model kits. Tried to find without success...

Edit: Yes I know it's different only in color, but that is exactly what I'd want to know, how to paint it correctly...

362871[/snapback]

I have the DVD of DYL. They do have some subtle differences, most notable is the mono-eye lens.

If someone can tell me how to capture DVD images on the PC I'll send or post the images. Do I need special software to capture images from a DVD?

Edited by Aurora-7

Eww! Imai regult.

I think mine looks much nicerĀ  :lol:

364039[/snapback]

Hahah, cant argue with that one.

Heh thanks guys, but these seem to be a bit bluish for the green versionĀ  I'm not that retarded I couldn't find pics of the blue one

Edit: a bit of photoshopping there, huh

Heh, whoops. Sorry. I just read your first post.