Average Prices For 1/55 Reissues

max

I've been away from Macross for a few years now but after watching the videos again recently I feel nostalgic and want to swoosh some 1/55's around.

My finances were a little shakey when the 1/55 reissues came out so I wasn't able to get all the ones I wanted. Now that things are better, I want to pick up some of the ones I'm missing and I was wondering how much they're going for these days.

It seems the VF-1S, VF-1A Hikaru, and VF-1A CF are all fairly easy to come by at very good prices. What are the VF-1S Super, VF-1J, VF-1J Max, and VF-1J Milia going for these days? They seem quite plentiful on the Yahoo Japan auctions but seem a lot harder to come by stateside.

Anyone got extras the want to sell me? :D I'll take loose ones as long as they're in excellent condition.

that and the fact that somebody is selling a complete set of reissues for $400 in the for sale section at the moment, somebody else has a max and milla pair for sale, monkey might still have a max and milla pair for sale,etc. I actually had the most problems getting a vf-1j as I'm a cheap ass and wasn't able to trade for that :rolleyes: .

These are not hard to comeby..

A 1/55 reissue 1J on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-MACROSS-VF-1J-H...1QQcmdZViewItem

I love the re-issues. They are superior to the Tak originals... But they are nowhere near as nice as the Yamato 1/48's...

357908[/snapback]

I dunno. I love my 1/55 strike and if i had an elint or ostrich I would love those even more. Oh I love my taka 1.55 GBP too. more than reissues

These are not hard to comeby..

A 1/55 reissue 1J on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BANDAI-MACROSS-VF-1J-H...1QQcmdZViewItem

I love the re-issues. They are superior to the Tak originals... But they are nowhere near as nice as the Yamato 1/48's...

357908[/snapback]

I dunno. I love my 1/55 strike and if i had an elint or ostrich I would love those even more. Oh I love my taka 1.55 GBP too. more than reissues

358250[/snapback]

it's easy to say that about stuff that hasn't been re-issued. Yeah, I love having a boxed taka brownie but I like playing with my re-issue brownies in case I trip over a cat while going "vrooom vroooom" :lol: . Lord knows if bandai ever reissues the ve,vt, strike, and makes a gbp I would be all over them. I still don't know why bandai didn't follow hg's lead and offer fastpack varients sold seperately. How many people around here bought the super just to steal the fast packs from? I know it was quite a few as I ended up with a number of empty reissue super boxes [although I still neem more :rolleyes: ]. Bandai could make a mint, especially if they did color varients as I'd think the "milla" set would sell a ungodly ammount as replacement jetfire armor. Anybody know somebody who works at bandai want to pass the message along?