Help Requested

newbiecollector

I am a very new collector. I recently bought a Yamato 1/60 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie. I opened the box and learned how to convert to Gerwalk mode fine. However, when I was converting to battroid mode I separated the nose/cockpit portion from the wings/arm/tail and now I can't get it to reinsert back in place. Did I make a major mistake? Is there a way to get the wings and nose back in place again?

You did not make a mistake. You may have skipped a step. So check the transformation guide and take it step-by-step.

I am a very new collector.  I recently bought a Yamato 1/60 VF-1S Strike Valkyrie.  I opened the box and learned how to convert to Gerwalk mode fine.  However, when I was converting to battroid mode I separated the nose/cockpit portion from the wings/arm/tail and now I can't get it to reinsert back in place.  Did I make a major mistake?  Is there a way to get the wings and nose back in place again?

355046[/snapback]

It would be better if you can give us a pic. If you are talking about sliding the nose cone up and down you can also check on the front landing gears. Sometimes when you want to slide the cone up to the Chest area you'll have to open the front landing gear a bit , just close it after you slide it up. Not all 1/60 are like this. just some.

here' are some links on the transformation

Picture

Video

It would be better if you can give us a pic.  If you are talking about sliding the nose cone up and down you can also check on the front landing gears.  Sometimes when you want to slide the cone up to the Chest area you'll have to open the front landing gear a bit , just close it after you slide it up.  Not all 1/60 are like this. just some.

here' are some links on the transformation

Picture

Video

355052[/snapback]

The link to the pictures was very helpful. This Christmas day will go down as the one where I dueled with instructions. Many thanks!