Hobbyfan.com, Reliable?

cokefiend

Just discovered them( yeah I know, just now) and with all the great kits that are listed there( Vf4, Vf11 thunderbolt , 1/4000 SDF-1, legioss and tread), Im surprised that Ive never seen any of these promoted here.

Are these kits not worth the money just like Monster in Motion's stuff or is this just a well kept secret?

Just discovered them( yeah I know, just now) and with all the great kits that are listed there( Vf4, Vf11 thunderbolt , 1/4000 SDF-1, legioss and tread), Im surprised that Ive never seen any of these promoted here.

Are these kits not worth the money just like Monster in Motion's  stuff or is this just a well kept secret?

354006[/snapback]

Maybe I´m the wrong one to answer here since I´ve still never purchased a kit from them, but I wanted to know the same and looked around on several threads here to get info about them. From what I heard people seem to like both their quality and service, their kits seem to be much better than MiM´s stuff.

I have never heard anyone complain about their 1/4000 Macross and I´m considering to buy one or both kits. Howewer, regarding the VF-4, Valk009 has just made a very good looking resin kit of it, and while I haven´t received my copy yet, it seems to be the best you can get - if he has still some left! Check out the other thread!

Time to add to that pile. :D

I've ordered from them before. And I know that I'll order from them again.

And I did. And so the circle is complete.

It was a pleasure criuse. A ride I'll pleasure again, and again.

Okay, did you make sense of what I just said? :huh: Cause, I'm a little lost myself. :p

Edited by Wheels

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered from them many times in the past and i plan to do so many times again, there services are quite good.

chris