R-O-T-K In The USA!!!

At The One Ring you can download from several mirrors the new RotK trailer playing before that new Haley Joel Osment vs. The Old Guys movie.

I must say, it is spectacular and carries on the grand tradition of Lord of the Rings trailers making my nipples hard enough to cut glass.

I just absolutely love this sequence. Frame by frame does no justice to the actual video:

post-26-1064857515_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind this high-quality version of the trailer was just released today, so people are downloading it en masse. Be patient with all of the sites and you shall be rewarded.

p.s.- if you have good speakers on your computer, turn them up. The music is definitely an integral part of the trailer (as it is with the movies as well).

Edited by the white drew carey

Thanks TWDC!!! :D

I don't care what people say about what Peter Jackson did with the movies in comparison with Tolkien's Original Work (truly, some of, if not the best, reads I've ever had).

The first two movies were stunning and I bet all my Yamato 1/48th's that ROTK will be just as good, if not better.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Kanedas Bike, who now decides it's now time to go and watch LOTR - The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers back-to-back as often as possible in anticipation.

-b.