The Fifth Season Of 24.

UN Spacy

The ending is like all endings of 24: it is all nice and fine and happy then something comes out and turns it ugly head and rip it away. What I dont get is that they drag Bauer to a ship within 10 min? Yeah right... <_< Also, how the hell those cell phones dont need the recharging because I want one of those...

Part 1 of 2

Engineer survived and is brave to stab an enemy, good job.

The missiles operation cancelled, good.

Then Jack killed Bierko and Henderson... at last.

Mike and Aaron drove away to the safest place.

Jack is on the way to confront President Logan.

Morris O'Brien - where's your wife when you need her? Hehe.

And Martha delayed Charles to let Jack to the chopper.

Part 2 of 2

Jack captured Charles try to answer the question before he shoot him.

But he can't do it. Not without answer and he got arrest.

During David Palmer's funeral, I'm disappointed.

Charles tried to shut his wife up and moved on.

The recording was made recently and sent to Attorney General. The orders is to arrest Charles at last!

*Tributes to David Palmer*

Note: I saw Dennis Haybert in commerical - is it me or is he still alive? o.O

Now everything is over... Karen is leaving and thanks for you help :) Bill get his old job back, gave a photo to Chloe. The picture of Edgar and Chloe. Aww :(

Suddenly a receive call from Kim for Jack. It's a trap and three guys snatched Jack, wonder who did to him...

It's Chinese Consulate! Curse you Chin----

*ahem, I'm a chinese and can't argue with that*

"Kill me... Kill... me..." But Chinese Consulate said he's too valuable to kill. Then the ship begin to sail... to China.

I must say, this is the great show I've watched.

Is it over? Not so fast. The next new day of 24 coming in 2007.

Begin to countdown...

Part 1 of 2

Engineer survived and is brave to stab an enemy, good job.

The missiles operation cancelled, good.

Then Jack killed Bierko and Henderson... at last.

Mike and Aaron drove away to the safest place.

Jack is on the way to confront President Logan.

Morris O'Brien - where's your wife when you need her? Hehe.

And Martha delayed Charles to let Jack to the chopper.

Part 2 of 2

Jack captured Charles try to answer the question before he shoot him.

But he can't do it. Not without answer and he got arrest.

During David Palmer's funeral, I'm disappointed.

Charles tried to shut his wife up and moved on.

The recording was made recently and sent to Attorney General. The orders is to arrest Charles at last!

*Tributes to David Palmer*

Note: I saw Dennis Haybert in commerical - is it me or is he still alive? o.O

Now everything is over... Karen is leaving and thanks for you help :) Bill get his old job back, gave a photo to Chloe. The picture of Edgar and Chloe. Aww :(

Suddenly a receive call from Kim for Jack. It's a trap and three guys snatched Jack, wonder who did to him...

It's Chinese Consulate! Curse you Chin----

*ahem, I'm a chinese and can't argue with that*

"Kill me... Kill... me..." But Chinese Consulate said he's too valuable to kill. Then the ship begin to sail... to China.

I must say, this is the great show I've watched.

Is it over? Not so fast. The next new day of 24 coming in 2007.

Begin to countdown...

401487[/snapback]

This is going to be a LONG wait. BTW. Did you guys see what was written on the picture of Chloe and Edgar?

They spent nearly half of the last episode to pair people off, that was just a bit too cheesey when you see Buchanan making a move on Hayes out of the blue when they had no trace of chemistry throughout the season to start with.

Jack is too valuable to the Chinese... so they will make him train Chinese agents and have spin-offs shows in China, eh?

Edited by Jolly Rogers

UN Spacy how did you catch the writing on the picture?  Are there anymore hidden stuff like this I didn't notice during the season?

401711[/snapback]

I sorta made out Jack's name but Chloe didn't hold up that picture long enough to make otu the whole message.

I almost got teary eyed when she found out what the picture was. :(

Did you know about all the phone numbers and e-mail addresses that they use on the tv show are mostly accessable? They're usually ways to get in contact with the shows "secret" fan club. :lol:

They spent nearly half of the last episode to pair people off, that was just a bit too cheesey when you see Buchanan making a move on Hayes out of the blue when they had no trace of chemistry throughout the season to start with.

Jack is too valuable to the Chinese... so they will make him train Chinese agents and have spin-offs shows in China, eh?

401500[/snapback]

I don't think Buchanan was making a move on Hayes (she's ugly anyway). I think they gained mutual respect for each other and became friends. Just b/c a guy asks a girl to breakfast it doesn't mean he wants to get some. Well not all the time... :p

Here's a closer pic of the letter. It also says "phone". The number on it is Behrooze's girlfriend's number.

401728[/snapback]

So what does it say when you called the number? Having "JACK IS DEAD" backwards and Behrooze's girlfriend's phone number on the back of this picture of Edward and Chloe together... I wonder if these are Easter Eggs or if one of the producers had scribbled this stuff on this picture a long time ago and when they decided to use this picture as a prop, it wasn't realized that some of this info was on there?

EDIT(I just read UN SPACY's post above your's so that answers some of my question, though I wonder if there's a reason they showed it or if I'm reading to much into it? :p )

I would have to say that this was the best season since Season 2 (still the best one IMHO). So will Jack escape the Chi Coms or will he become brainwashed and sent back to the US as a mole? Is president Logan done for? Will we see Behrooze and the rest of Marwan's men resurface? Guess we'll have to wait 8 months to find out! :D

Edited by Apollo Leader

The 'secret' fan club phone number was actually a mistake left visible for a split second in the show. After that episode aired, they started to get a buttload of phone calls on that cell phone so they decided to dedicate that line to the 'secret fan club' to get feedback from the show's audience. If you go to the show's website and click on the episode of 24 Insider with Audrey Raines, they talk about it in detail.