Custom Boxes Would Be Nice For Vf-1d.

Wicked Ace

If anyone (or someone you know) is capable of making a reproduction of the Yamato 1/48 VF-1 boxes (the cardboard portion only), will you look into pricing/feasibilty of this idea? I'm not sure there's enough -1D conversion kits sold to make a profit from -1D specific boxes; however, there might be enough people wanting, for example, black-colored DYRL style boxes, saying "VF-1x Custom Edition" on them to make some $.

Yup, even after a few drinks, the box my CF came in still doesn't look good. :) Maybe a Macross Gold Book themed box would be worth making (my wishful thinking). After seeing some of the awesome talent in the Fanworks forum, I know there's the potential for some great looking boxes.

Perhaps I should have made this topic a poll -- I can see the choices now:

1. Great idea!

2. Wicked Ace, you're an idiot who should drink less.

Somehow, I think the results would be a landslide.

I've been wanting a few custom 1/55 boxes myself. They aren't that cheap to make though. The guy who does the custom decepticon jetfires with custom box broke down the procedure for me and lord knows I'd rather pay somebody to do it :rolleyes:

oh yeah... a true drunk would have passed out at the keyboarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

:rolleyes: