Sandman has small hands!

bsu legato

ben kingsley might if the script was good enough hell he was in species for gods sake

343789[/snapback]

Now that guy is a great actor... Anybody ever see him in Sexy Beast? He makes Satan seem like a pusy in that movie.

343855[/snapback]

I think his character was called Logan..? Gets my vote for Scariest Bad Guy Ever.

Venom would be great as a Villan but the trouble with Siderman is the same with all the Marvel/DC comic heros there are too many good badies that should be in the films.

You only have to look at the Batman Franchise to see that, two badies perfilm etc.

They all are skating on the edge between good film series and bad T.V series with poor stories etc.

It would be nice to see the Spidey frachise run and run. how bout an Xmen Crossover Film or tie in with the Fantastic four etc, they did it in the comics.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: actually i think it is a good likeness, i am looking forward to seeing what they can do with the visual effects, this could make or break the character. i liked the first 2 films and i am looking forward to this one

343593[/snapback]

Totally agree! It's actually a good likeness, could have a tighter shirt to look more bulky though.

The title threw me, because I thought it was Gaiman's Sandman! :lol: