A pretty obvious question about Hasegawa

Spatula

Hello again folks,

So I've been browsing around the Hasegawa models on a few sites on the internet and I'm already aware that they do not have plastic kits for these two. This question has probably been posed numerous times before, but I dare ask again, why are there no plastic kits of these two wonderful valkyries? Do they not deserve their own little spot? I thought it would be very logical to add these to the Hasegawa line, but perhaps of some copyright issues? Un-popular with fans? No interest in part of the manufacturer?

This topic has probably been beaten over like a dead horse, so yeah. :(

Because I haven't bought the resin versions of the VF-11 and VF-4 yet!! :p

No, seriously (the last time I finally scanned and searched out the really amazing YF-19 & 21 1/72 resin kits - Hasegawa announced their superior versions a week later! argh!) I would love to have these fighter types done by Hasegawa - I'm still holding out... :angry: You never know, Macross has been such a cash cow for them - and eventually they'll start running out of aircraft to do - I'm hoping that they just might get around to these beautiful birds!